Since 2002, GenSales has prioritized a positive and caring work culture. We created a family with our team, where everyone feels supported and guided to be successful. Here is what Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) say about us:
- “I have worked for many companies as an appointment setter since 2011. I sincerely say this is the best company to work for. They understand the needs of their employees. The owner, David Juris, and his account managers make you feel like you are a part of the family. They believe we are an extension of our clients and it is important for us to be professional and responsive to their needs.” – Barbara Bendig, SDR
- “This is an amazing company to use for your business development needs. The staff is incredible and the number of results you can obtain by this classic form of marketing has stood the test of time. They have been in business for over 20 years because they know business development and how to satisfy clients!” – Kevin Rosario, SDR
- “I’ve been at GenSales for over 7 years and across the board management is the best. The owner of the company always closes a meeting by telling us how much he appreciates us and the work we do; it’s not just lip service but a genuine attitude of how much he values our work and our contributions.” – Jeanie Biggs, SDR
- “I have worked for GenSales for over five years now and called for over 50 clients and I absolutely love it! David Juris and his team are incredibly supportive and great people to work with. I feel like they are my extended family. Working remotely does require you to be proactive, personally invested in your campaigns, and ask for help when it is needed. No matter how challenging a campaign has been, I have always been able to get help from an account manager to work through an issue. They have always been available to answer questions and talk campaigns over when I have hit roadblocks. GenSales is a very positive work atmosphere and I can’t recommend them highly enough.” – Abby May, SDR
- “I have been working for the company since 2014 & love working for them, we are not seen as individuals but as a team, so it is a very nice team environment. Everyone is very informative and helpful. If we need help, we can reach out to anyone in the office or other callers. We also get the pleasure of talking with our clients as well if we need anything. I will never leave this company.” – Lynn Thatcher, SDR
GenSales is thriving. We continue to expand and develop our reach, both with clients and employees. If you are interested in joining a company that will guide you to be successful, supporting you throughout the whole process, contact GenSales today!
Find more testimonials HERE.